Friday 16 November 2012

Movie Night Gift


 I made these movie night bags for my children's teachers one year and they loved them, my children helped to choose and pack the goodies to go in the bag.


I made a foam stamp for the paper bag (click HERE for tutorial) and got stamping!! :)  You could just as easily print something off the web, draw it on etc.  We filled the bags with an assortment of goodies...a can of pop, sweets, microwave popcorn, nuts, chocolate, and of course, we had to have a few 'samples' along the way, nom nom!!


I then cut out a star and wrote on the words 'because even 'stars' need a night off'.....you could do 'because you're a star', or whatever takes your fancy.  We've also used this idea for a family gift too and included a dvd with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment