Thursday 20 December 2012

DIY Garlic Olive Oil


I love garlic, so when my friend told me how to make my own Garlic Olive Oil, I was like duhhh, why hadn't  I clicked before that by simply adding garlic cloves to olive oil I would have some super scrummy Garlic Olive Oil!!!  

So the majority of you probably already know this, but I thought I'd share it just in case there is somebody out there like me, that hasn't 'clicked' too :)

I used 250ml of olive oil and 4-5 garlic cloves, and just bashed each clove once with the back of a spoon, or you could use your pestle and mortar, rolling pin, your fist (phaha!!) instead.  


Put the cloves in the olive oil and you're done!!  Don't forget to label your oil container...as you can see below, mine looks very professional.


Now I've got to find lots and lots of ways to use this, so watch out for my extra pongy breath!!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment