Tuesday 6 March 2012

Rice Hand Warmers

I can't bear to throw my material scraps away, but the challenge is finding what to do with them all!!

Well, my fleece scraps finally have a purpose, yeahh....I found loads of tutorial for making fleece rice hand warmers, and couldn't believe that all I had to do was sew two pieces of material together, leaving a small gap so I could put some rice in, sew the gap, and that was it!!  I don't know why in my mind I pictured it being more than that, but they really were so quick and easy to make, which was very 'handy' as my scraps will soon be no more, mwahaaha!!




I whipped up some pink ones for my mother-in-law....and she loves them, I think??!  
I made a little tag to go with the gift too...




....in my rush I forgot to take a photo of the finished project, whoops, still getting use to all this documenting your every move blog thing.  I then wrapped them up in some cellophane and attached a ribbon.

2 comments: